Charter Bus Metairie
Traveling with a large group of people is a challenge. There are a lot of great places to visit and the best way to check all these things out minus all the stress and worries of public transport is through the use of charter bus Metairie, LA. Find out why this is the most preferred service by families and groups of people as they travel.
Why Choose Charter Bus Metairie?
When you travel with charter bus in Metairie, you will simply sit and wait till you get to your destination. You can watch movies on flat screen television, enjoy music, watch the view and even sleep comfortably with buses that have large leg rooms.
If you are looking for a stylish ride to a special event then our limo service in Metairie, may be the thing you are looking for.
Are There Different Types of Charter Bus Rentals?
Charter bus rentals are available in a variety of types according to the number of passengers. Their minibuses can hold up to 20 passengers while their shuttle buses can take up to 30 people. If you are traveling in a much larger group, you may want to rent their charter buses that can carry from 40 to 50 passengers.
For weddings, birthdays, or any other special event, we have party bus rentals in Metiarie!
What Are Some Tourist Attractions in Metairie?
Be sure to include the following attractions in your list when you hire charter bus services in the city:
- Lafreniere Park – this is a great retreat from the busy city and from your stressful tour of the city. Take your family here for an afternoon of calm and peace. A lot of locals and tourists visit here to contemplate and to take hikes and nature tours.
- Zephyr Field – a great 4th of July experience! Have a great time watching the games and to eat favorite stadium food too. A definite must see even if you are not a baseball fan.
- Camp Parapet Monument – a historical place where you can learn more about Metairie. Be sure to bring your family and friends here to learn more.
- Laser Tag of Metairie – have a fun time at this popular family entertainment center. Take your friends along and have a truly amazing time!
- Salted Flats Fly Fishing – have fun and learn how to fish like a pro at one of the most popular outdoor entertainment company in Metairie.
How Much is a Charter Bus Rental?
Rates differ from one customer to another and this is according to the number of passengers and the type of vehicle you wish to rent. You may want to verify the exact number of people that will accompany you or the number of members in your group before you choose the best charter bus Metairie service.
Service Areas in Louisana
The most popular areas in LA are served by charter bus Metairie such as Chalmette, Estelle, Gretna, Harahan, Harvey, Jefferson, Kenner, Laplace, Mandeville, New Orleans and River Ridge.