Charter Bus Mandeville
Oh how amazing it would be to travel with Charter Bus Mandeville, LA! Not only will you be arriving relaxed and in style, you will also get to have the entire family along or travel with your close friends, no matter how many they may be! That definitely makes traveling better and a lot more fun!
Why Choose Charter Bus Mandeville?
You have got to see charter bus Mandeville to believe. They have the most comfortable and roomy buses and minivans to rent and of course the most complete when it comes to features. You will also love that these buses come with their own professional and experienced driver so you can take the driving off your hands.
Party buses in particular are equipped with the most luxurious party features and state of the art audio and video equipment. If you are looking for a party in your own bus then there is no place to look than charter bus Mandeville services.
Do You Have Different Types of Charter Bus Rentals?
Choose from 20 passenger minibuses, 30 passenger shuttle buses, 40 passenger charter buses and 50 passenger charter buses. In addition, we have a fleet of party buses in Mandeville!
This company has a large fleet of vehicles which will surely cater to whatever group travel needs you have.
Places to Visit in Mandeville?
Here are the best places to visit:
- Fontainebleau State Park – the ultimate in nature tripping. Take a nice long walk and admire nature at this wonderful park.
- Mandeville Trailhead Cultural Interpretative Center – this is a wonderful community center where you can find great information as well as a variety of family fun activities to enjoy. Ride your bike, admire nature or take a tour with a professional tour guide and learn more about the area as you visit.
- Northlake Nature Center – this is where you will find Louisiana trails that locals and tourists love to visit. There are nature walks and great natural information that you may have never known in your life.
- Paintball Command – the ultimate in paintball activity is here. This is where you can take your family and friends for a really fun and active time.
- The Wine Loft Mandeville – this is a truly exciting place where you can find great wine picks from local wineries as well as international breweries. Enjoy once in a lifetime wine –tasting activities here.
How Much is a Charter Bus Rental?
Rates vary from the type of bus that you wish to hire. Generally minibuses are more affordable but could carry only 20 people and therefore you should take time thinking about what vehicle is best for your group to rent. If our charter service does not make sense, we also have limousines in Mandeville.
It usually helps to call us before you book.
What Areas Do You Service?
Aside from Mandeville, you can ask your bus rental service to take you to all the great cities in LA too such as Chalmette, Estelle, Gretna, Harahan, Harvey, Jefferson, Kenner, Laplace, New Orleans, River Ridge and Terrytown.