Charter Bus Kenner
Getting from one place to another in Kenner with the entire family or a group of people is a monumental task. You need to worry about commuting, transportation costs and schedules as well. Events such as weddings, parties, homecoming balls and other activities would require you to use an efficient way to transport people minus all the hassles. And you definitely got what you need with charter bus Kenner, LA.
Why Choose Charter Bus Kenner?
Charter bus Kenner is deemed as the best way to transport people anywhere in the city. You get to travel to your destination minus the anxiety and the stress of commuting using public transport.
All shuttle buses are spacious, safe and are loaded with all the amenities that family or group travel would ever need. If you do not need such a large vehicle, try our limousine service in Kenner.
Are There Different Types of Charter Bus Rentals?
You can choose from 20 to 50 passenger shuttle bus services that will take you anywhere including neighboring cities in LA. There are minibuses, shuttles, charter buses and special party buses in Kenner that has all the party amenities that you thought was only seen in movies!
Things to Do in Kenner
- Treasure Chest Casino – see if Lady Luck is on your side when you visit Treasure Chest during your trip. Play a round of roulette or a spin on the fruit machines. You will never have to go to any other place to have fun when you are in Treasure Chest Casino in Kenner.
- Rivertown Theaters for the Performing Arts – this is a small theater with a huge production company. Here you will find amazing talent with a different show season after season. Be sure to visit during the holidays and during special occasions when the theater features top notch entertainment.
- The Esplanade – take a walk at the Esplanade with all the quaint shops and restaurants where you can find good food and great entertainment. The Esplanade is also a local favorite for walking and outdoor dining.
- Kenner Planetarium and MegaDome Cinema – truly a great place to get to know the universe and to watch a blockbuster hit! Great audio and video amenities as well as great customer service all year long.
- Blue Light Tavern – be at the Blue Light and meet local folks day in and day out. Great food and good beers await you and your friends here!
How Much Does a Charter Bus Rental Cost?
Usually the larger the seating capacity the more expensive it gets but when you hire bus rental, you have the option to choose from a variety of rates that will meet your budget needs. Other factors that are considered are the places that you want to visit and the number of hours or days that you wish to rent the bus out.
Call bus rental services in the city today to find out more.
Service areas in LA
You are not just limited to Kenner when you hire a shuttle bus service in the city. You may also ask your bus rental driver to take you to Estelle, Chalmette, Gretna, Harahan, Harvey, Jefferson, Laplace or Mandeville.