Charter Bus Jefferson
Jefferson is one of the most popular cities to visit in LA and is also a great family destination for the holidays or during the summer. Most of the time it is a pain to travel with a large group, but with charter bus Jefferson, LA, you can never go wrong.
Why Use Charter Bus Jefferson?
Take the family for a great trip to interesting destinations in Jefferson with a private minibus, shuttle bus, charter bus or party bus. You and your group will absolutely love the comfort and fun of riding in a large bus together. Enjoy great seating, spacious interiors and top amenities such as audio and video equipment and air conditioning.
And instead of taking your own car or renting a car, leave the driving and the stress to your very own charter bus chauffeur. We also offer limousine service in Jefferson.
He can take you to different places in Jefferson safely and may even become your private tour guide.
Are There Different Charter Bus Rentals to Choose From?
Still worried if a Jefferson bus rental won’t work for you and your family? Cast your doubts aside with their large fleet of buses such as their 20 passenger minibuses, 30 passenger shuttle buses, 40 passenger charter buses and their 50 passenger buses.
For certain celebrations, our party buses in Jefferson are a better fit!
All these vehicles come with a private driver and all the amenities that you and your family will love.
What Tourist Attractions are in Jefferson?
Take note of the following amazing places to be in Jefferson:
- Barataria Swamps – feed cute alligators at the Barataria Swamps. Here you will experience first-hand how to care for and love the cute critters such as alligators and other swamp creatures.
- Mardi Gras Museum – get to know the history and the culture of LA at the Mardi Gras Museum. Truly a great eye-opener for tourists who would like to know more about this fantastic event.
- Kenner Planetarium – this is a great place to learn more about the solar system and the universe as a whole. An amazing place where the family can have a fun afternoon together.
- Megadome Cinema – take time out for a movie with the whole family with feature presentations and Hollywood hits.
- Rivertown Theaters – this is where you can watch top movie hits in the US as well as international movie blockbusters. Movie houses are state of the art with amazing amenities. Truly a smashing time to be with the whole family and also with your friends.
How Much Does a Charter Bus Cost to Rent?
Rates vary according to the vehicle you wish to rent. Rates could also vary according to the number of days and the different places that you are going to visit. You may call today to inquire on their rates so you can make a smart decision right away before your scheduled trip.
Service areas in LA
Aside from Jefferson, you may ask your bus service to take you to nearby cities in LA such as Chalmette, Estelle, Gretna, Harahan, Harvey, Kenner, Laplace and Mandeville.