Charter Bus Harvey
Harvey, LA attracts tourists year after year because of its great destinations and places to visit. Visiting Harvey alone or with a friend is easy, but taking the whole family along or a group could be a pain. You can take a large group of people to Harvey or any other city in LA if you use a charter bus Harvey, LA.
Why Choose Charter Bus Harvey?
You must choose charter buses in Harvey because you deserve so much when it comes to comfort, safety and security when you travel. When you hire shuttle buses, minibuses, charter buses or party buses in Harvey you have the privilege to ride one of the most luxurious and safest forms of private transport.
Imagine sitting in one of the most comfortable seats and watching a movie on a flat screen television or sleeping or relaxing as you travel to your next destination. You will arrive rested and in style when you travel in a private charter bus from the airport to your accommodation or to your chosen destination.
Do You Offer Different Types of Charter Buses?
Available buses at charter bus rental in the city include a 20 passenger minibuses, 30 passenger shuttle buses, 40 passenger charter buses and a large 50 passenger charter bus. In addition to our basic charters, we also offer limo service in Harvey.
There is definitely a shuttle bus that will meet your needs and the number of persons in your party.
Things To Do in Harvey
Don’t forget to include the following establishments when you tour:
- Peggy Sue’s Lounge – this is a nice shop to have dinner and take sample of the best cuisine in Harvey. Take the entire family for a great time here.
- Daiquiri Dock – great place to relax, dine and have a good time. A truly local and tourist favorite.
- McGuire’s Pit Stop West – take your family for a nice night at the Pit Stop. You will also love their local entertainment and great food that is served fresh daily.
- Bob’s Lucky Penny – this is a great local spot to take your friends out. You will love to dine here and sample the local delicacies, served always fresh any day.
- Big Al’s Saloon – you will surely enjoy good company and a nice night out when you come to Big Al’s. There is live entertainment and great local residents to get to know night after night.
Harvey Charter Bus Prices
If you are thinking how expensive it could be to rent a bus or minibus, think again. It is cheaper to hire a large shuttle bus rather than take a cab or drive a rental car simply because you are traveling in a group. Rental rates vary so if you are traveling on a budget, it is best to consider a rental bus service instead.
Service areas in LA
Take your family for a great day out in Harvey or at nearby cities such as Laplace, Mandeville, Marrero, Metairie, New Orleans, River Ridge, Terrytown, Waggaman or Westwego.