Charter Bus Gretna
Traveling to Gretna, LA for a conference, a group event or a family occasion? Of course you may already know how hard it is to travel in a group or with your entire clan! Commuting is hard enough and of course is also very expensive! You will also risk ruining your schedule and the entire trip if someone is gone missing. These are just some of the reasons why charter bus Gretna, LA is more preferred.
Why choose charter bus Gretna?
When you choose to travel using buses for rent or minibuses, you will arrive on time all the time minus all the hassles of commuting and the horror of paying so much for public transport.
You will also get to ride luxurious shuttle buses or even spacious Gretna party buses allowing you to have a great time even before you arrive in your preferred destination.
All vehicles are operated by a professional driver that will take extra care so you can arrive safely and always ready for a great time.
What are charter bus rentals Gretna to choose from?
Get ready to choose from a fleet of vehicles such as minibuses that can hold 20 people, a shuttle bus made for 30 passengers, a charter bus for 40 people and of course large charter buses perfect for large groups of people, approximately 50 passengers!
Our company also offers limousine services in Gretna.
If you have trouble deciding on the best charter bus service, contact their customer service for smart help.
What are tourist attractions to visit in Gretna?
The following are fantastic destinations for you and your family to check out at Gretna, LA:
- Gretna Green Blacksmith Shop – a place where you can learn more about the history the city and all the great individuals that have made the city possible. A truly must visit when you are new to Gretna.
- The German – American Cultural Center – taste the thrill of German cuisine along with zesty beer! Amazing fun during Oktoberfest too.
- The Rugby Pub – this is where you will find the best local brews and of course the most delicious delicacies that Gretna can offer.
- The Naughty Knight – you will love to come here with all your friends for a round of wholesome fun!
- Gretna – Jackson Avenue Ferry – a real popular ride in the city where you can take an eyeful of the many destinations. Warning, the ferry stops after 9 PM.
What are bus rental rates Gretna?
When it comes to bus rental rates, Gretna shuttle buses are among the most affordable. Rates depend on how many you are in your group, the type of vehicle you want to rent and the number of hours or days you wish to travel with your own group service. Contact us beforehand to find out more.
Service areas in LA
Your own party bus, shuttle bus or minibus is your private service to areas outside Gretna too. Don’t forget to visit Westwego, Waggaman, Terrytown, River Ridge, New Orleans, Metairie, Marrero, Mandeville, Laplace, Harahan, Harvey and Kenner.
For addition fleet options, visit Charter Bus New Orleans or Charter Bus Slidell.