Charter Bus Estelle
A group of friends, an entire class, a large family group or a church choir group, it does not matter how you travel especially when you are headed to the city. This city has great tourist accommodation and exciting things to do. And the best way to get from here to there is using charter bus Estelle, LA.
Why choose charter bus Estelle?
Convenience is the key. You will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy your trip when you ride charter buses. There is no need to worry about losing a group member or to stress about the usual commute when you hire a shuttle bus to take you anywhere in the city.
With your own minibus, or Estelle party bus, you can travel safely and in style and be right on time for your next destination as well.
What is charter bus rental Estelle to choose from?
At charter bus Estelle, you have a choice among the following vehicles fit for group transportation: a spacious minibus fit for 20 passengers, a large shuttle bus for 30 passengers, a charter bus big enough got 40 passengers and even the most spacious 50-passenger charter buses.
Charter bus Estelle has one of the largest fleets in the city so there is no doubt you will find the bus that you and your group will need. We also provide limousines in Estelle.
What are tourist attractions to visit in Estelle?
Take time to visit these wonderful places in Estelle:
- Cajun Daiquiri and Café – taste local Louisiana treats here. If you came with a huge appetite then this restaurant/café will be able to fill you up!
- Joe’s Café Coffee – an afternoon coffee break with your pals will be a great experience at Joe’s Coffee. Taste wonderful LA blends that you may have only heard of and of course enjoy local company at its finest.
- The Crawfish Festival – LA is known for its local seafood dishes and their craw-fish recipes. You and your pals are invited in this yearly event that gathers all the finest cooks and crawfish enthusiasts.
- Whitney’s Seafood Restaurant – this is one of the most popular spots for locals and tourists. Whitney’s serves the most delicious meals all day and all week long.
- BUKU Music and Art – this is another wonderful festival that will make you come back to Estelle for more. Be sure to visit yearly for a wonderful music and art blast every year.
What are bus rental rates Estelle?
The most common concern when hiring buses for rent is the price. Rental price actually varies from the vehicle you rent as well as how many days you plan on hiring the bus. But even so, hiring a shuttle bus will save you so much on transportation fees and hours of commute.
Service areas in LA
More and more families and groups find bus rental Estelle, LA the ideal way to travel. Not only will you be able to use it in the city but also in Gretna, Chalmette, Harahan, Harvey, Jefferson, Kenner, Laplace, Mandeville and Marrero.